House Extensions in Somerset
Are you looking to extend your property? At R.L. Jeffrey Building Contractors, we are able to design and build high quality house extensions in Somerset for an extremely competitive price.
There are many benefits to extending your house
- Whether you are looking to install an additional bedroom, a conservatory or an extra room for storage, house extensions provide more space in your property.
- Over the last few years, the cost of moving house has risen greatly. Extensions allow homeowners to extend their property without the time, effort and costs in comparison to moving house.
- During the design stages of the house extension, you have full control of the space you create (with the exception of some planning and technical limitations).
- A well designed and built house extension can add a lot of value to your property.
House Extension Specialists
Prior to starting work on the project, we will arrange an initial consultation and survey in which we will discuss your aims and aspirations for the house extension, taking the following into account:
- The size of the home extension
- Your budget and projected costs
- The effect on the overall layout of your property
- Property value after extension
As part of our house extensions service, we will carry out the entirety of the work, from the design and structural services to the drawings and site investigations, through to the final build.
Furthermore, we will ensure your extension meets all current building regulations and we will help you obtain the planning permission (in the rare cases that it is required).
To ensure long-lasting results, we only use materials of the highest quality and all aspects of health and safety are maintained throughout the development of the house extension. We also aim to keep any disruption to your day-to-day life to an absolute minimum.